Kings Local Schools Reselect The Motz Group Using TIPS Program
In late 2014, Kings Local School District’s synthetic turf field was due for replacement. With first and second-generation fields coming up on their end of life, this is a situation many owners will face. The public bid process, in many cases, takes the decision out of the hands of the stakeholders and in some instances, even yields unfavorable results. To avoid the uncertainty of a public bid, Kings needed a game plan that would ensure a smooth and worry-free transition. Enter The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS). Kings Local School district was able to reselect The Motz Group (TMG) as their synthetic turf provider by leveraging this user-friendly, competitively bid program. “The process couldn’t be easier,” said Steve Waldmann, Business Manager for Kings. “It saves you money, time and gets you what you want.” Ultimately, Kings was able to fast track their replacement and work with the vendor of their choice by simply selecting TIPS as their solution.
TMG is an awarded vendor of TIPS, therefore we can quickly expedite an order for a member because all purchasing requirements are completed during the RFP process. All awarded contracts through the TIPS program have been awarded under the competitively bid process and received a contract from TIPS Governing Board of Directors. As an awarded vendor, we have committed to provide the best pricing, terms and conditions available to TIPS members.
TIPS MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Go this route and save on cost
- Avoid stress of standard bidding processes
- Fast-track the process and shorten your timeline
- Easily select the vendor you want, without all the hassle
- Be worry-free knowing you are working with a well-vetted vendor
- Rest assure your project terms and conditions have been thoroughly reviewed
- Be confident that you’re receiving the best price and quality for your synthetic turf field