Tailored to hit a homerun, the TriplePlay synthetic turf system is specifically built with baseball and softball’s detailed performance needs in mind. Offering a primary backing that provides all-encompassing stability, this system is built to ensure there will be no wrinkles or turf creep. The secondary polyurethane layer locks the fibers tightly in position. Infilled with a sand rubber mixture or the infill of your choice, this system delivers exceptional playability with less rain-outs and reduced maintenance.
Are you ready to begin designing and building your new field? If so, give us a call at 513-533-6452 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
- 1Select Slit-Film, Monofilament, or a Fiber Blend
- 2Sand Rubber Mixture or Preferred Infill
- 3Yarn-Locking Primary Backing With Secondary Polyurethane Backing Layer
- 4Shock Pad (Optional for Added Level of Protection and Consistent Playability)
- 5Two-Tier Gravel Foundation
- 6Drainage Matrix