The Twenty-Four/Seven synthetic turf system series is perfect for multi-use or all-purpose surfaces. It’s equipped with crosshatched slit-film fibers for fly-out reduction. The primary backing provides dimensional stability to eliminate wrinkles and turf creep, while the secondary polyurethane layer locks the fibers tightly in place. Infilled with sand rubber mixture or the infill of your choice, this system is very practical when durability and versatility is the leading performance indicator.
- 1Wear-Resistent Slit-Film Fibers
- 2Sand Rubber Mixture or Preferred Infill
- 3Yarn-Locking Primary Backing With Secondary Polyurethane Backing Layer
- 4Shock Pad (Optional for Added Level of Protection and Consistent Playability)
- 5Two-Tier Gravel Foundation
- 6Drainage Matrix