Known for its natural grass aesthetics, the SportGrass monofilament synthetic turf system series ensures peak performance in sports where ball-to-surface interaction is critical for play. The primary backing provides reliable strength, ensuring the turf will be wrinkle- and movement-free. The secondary polyurethane layer keeps the fibers tightly in place. Infilled with sand rubber mixture or the infill of your choice, this system offers flawless looks, performance characteristics, and optimal playability that are sure to impress.
Interested in learning more about our synthetic SportGrass field installation? Give us a call at 513-533-6452 or contact us online.
Synthetic Turf Sports Fields by The Motz Group
When you choose to work with The Motz Group, you are choosing to invest in the highest quality synthetic turf field available. We proudly install synthetic turf fields in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, and Southern Michigan.
- 1Durable Monofilament Fibers
- 2Sand Rubber Mixture or Preferred Infill
- 3Yarn-Locking Primary Backing with Secondary Polyurethane Backing Layer
- 4Shock Pad (Optional for Added Level of Protection & Consistent Playability)
- 5Two-Tier Gravel Foundation
- 6Drainage Matrix